Light Therapy Units
Demand for LED therapy is on the rise as busy consumers look for non-invasive skin treatments that do not require a period of “hiding and healing.”
Renewal Light Therapy units provide the most sophisticated, non-invasive, non-ablative skin rejuvenation procedures available today, and each treatment model is designed to deliver a full spectrum of advantages to meet a variety of needs:
- ~ 100% safe and FDA cleared technology*.
- ~ No recovery time or damage to skin cells.
- ~ Low treatment costs compared to photon or laser methods.
- ~ Large treatment area with high light output for increased penetration and reduced treatment time.
- ~ Light sources arrayed in a matrix to accommodate human facial profiles.
- ~ Three therapy source lights: red, blue, or mixed.
- ~ Built in timer and steady-state or pulse mode select.
- ~ Narrow spectrum output excludes UVA, UVB, Ultra-violet, and Infra-red.
- ~ Simple equipment operation requiring no professional training.
- ~ Long application life, stable performance, long continuous working time, Individually replaceable LED arrays.
- ~ No special requirements for treatments or treatment environment.
*Safe and risk-free under normal use for most skin problems. However, under certain medical conditions light therapy should be avoided. If a severe skin condition exists, a physician or dermatologist should be consulted prior to use.
Floor-standing unit featuring a large wrap around array with high light output for greater penetration and maximum coverage area. Electrically controlled height adjustment is standard.
Floor-standing unit with multiple treatment modes and pulse settings. The large array provides a broad coverage area.